The Pylife App is our digital dashboard, where you will find all of your PyGo devices and their owners. It has messaging, mapping and visualisation features, all in a bid to connect a community of people together.
We have spent years in the technology field developing multi-network solutions. This means that the Pylife app will work with five different types of network. That means that you’re not paying for a device that only works in certain cases.
Pylife App Features:
- Compatible with iPhone and Android Phones (Downloadable form the app stores)
- Let’s you set your PyGo devices up and manage them
- Helps you communicate with your important people and things in your channels (just like on other messaging platforms like Whatsapp or Messenger)
- Helps you connect devices to each other and to the PyMesh
- Shows and communicate the location of PyGo devices
- And much more…
1. Emma took Max out for a walk that would change up the routine a little, instead of the same old park, this time it was a beach area. 2. Max heads off to sniff the hedges, getting further and further away. 3. Luckily, Emma knows that Max is connected through his...
GET IN TOUCH
We're always happy to hear from people whether you're living the Pylife or not.
The Pylife Team can be contacted on