The Pylife App is our digital dashboard, where you will find all of your PyGo devices and their owners. It has messaging, mapping and visualisation features, all in a bid to connect a community of people together.
We have spent years in the technology field developing multi-network solutions. This means that the Pylife app will work with five different types of network. That means that you’re not paying for a device that only works in certain cases.
Pylife App Features:
- Compatible with iPhone and Android Phones (Downloadable form the app stores)
- Let’s you set your PyGo devices up and manage them
- Helps you communicate with your important people and things in your channels (just like on other messaging platforms like Whatsapp or Messenger)
- Helps you connect devices to each other and to the PyMesh
- Shows and communicate the location of PyGo devices
- And much more…
INSERT SCREENSHOT OF JOSH ON A MAP It’s 3pm, and Josh begins to head home from school. Ashley checks her “Josh” channel and sees that he’s arrived inside the geofence set up on the Pylife map around the house where they live. She sends him a note to say, ‘peanut...
James and Ashley are out on their bikes with the rest of the mountain biking gang, 20 of them in total and they’re all very, very competitive. Ashley and James connect their PyGos together to create their own mesh and then get the others in the group connected to the...
John is out and about and thinking of Grandma. She's been forgetful lately. Last time he visited her, a two-hour drive away, he attached a PyGo to her neck and told her to wear it at all times. Thankfully, it looks ok, so she doesn’t mind. It seems to have gone down...
GET IN TOUCH
We're always happy to hear from people whether you're living the Pylife or not.
The Pylife Team can be contacted on